Does your organization require assistance with the four phases of Emergency Management?
Does your organization have an Emergency Operations Plan?
Our Emergency Management Consulting Services include:
- Review of Emergency Operations Plans
- Review of Policies and Procedures
- Assessment and implementation of Training
- Emergency Operations Center evaluation
- Compliance with the Incident Command System (ICS) and required Training
- Compliance with the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and required Training
- Compliance with the Federal Emergency Management Agency and related Training (FEMA)
Exercises & drills:
- Development, facilitation and analysis of Workshops, Table Top Exercises, Drills and Exercises
- Compliant with the Homeland Security Exercise & Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- “Building block approach” as recommended by FEMA
- Assistance with applying for disaster reimbursement from FEMA